Chief Marketing Officer
Do you want to have a significant impact on our journey to "Empower the world with data, mind, and heart. Because Time Matters"? Do you understand and can you apply strong marketing leadership skills to take our talented Marketing Light Cone to the next level and move our business forward? Are you a game-changer that is able and willing to support our ambition of growing our revenue 10x in the next 5 years, together with the rest of the Executive Circle?
In TimeXtender, we are driven by a strong purpose and a unique product vision for the future of our business. We love to listen to our partners and customers, but we also know that to make the biggest impact in the world, we must exceed what people thought possible in their wildest dreams. We push the boundaries, develop innovative technology, all while inspiring and educating our partners and customers to work in different ways.
We are currently looking for a person from the tech industry that understands the ins and outs of all aspects of both SaaS and partner-focused marketing, as well as all the connection points between Alliances and Product, involved in both PLG (Product-Lead Growth) and Enterprise sales philosophies. As CMO, you will play a vital role in our journey of empowering the world with data, mind, and heart. Because Time Matters.
- Your primary responsibility in the role as CMO will be to drive successful marketing for the entire organization using market research, product marketing, marketing communications, advertising, and public relations, which have a direct impact on the customer- and partner acquisition.
- You will be reporting directly to our founder & CEO, Heine Krog Iversen, and you will be a part of our Global Executive Circle, working closely together with your Exec. colleagues to achieve our goals.
- You will collaborate with our VP of Alliance and our Head of Partner & Customer Success to lead and guide our Partner Portfolio Teams (Partner Marketing Managers, Alliance Growth Directors, and Solution Specialists) to maximize customer acquisition with our partners.
- You will be leading a group of incredibly talented Xpeople in the Marketing Light Cone. They are all organized in autonomous Circles (Partner Marketing, Lead Generation, Product Marketing and Branding) working in high performance teams (which we call Circles) with no managers; all to foster innovation and execution power to drive us all forward. You will, as a CMO, ensure direction, alignment, and commitment throughout the Marketing Light Cone, and you will lead, coach, and support them where needed to achieve our goals. We call this "leading from the front".
Chunks of work/Responsibilities:
- Leading the planning, development, and execution of different marketing strategies together with the 4 Circles: Product Marketing, Branding, Lead Generation and Partner Marketing.
- Understanding the impact and scope of strong marketing and you stay up to date with the latest marketing innovations, technologies, and techniques to always stay ahead in the industry
- Understanding the importance of being data-driven and the value in measuring all that can be measured in order to work in short feedback loops to constantly improve the outcome.
- Coaching and guiding the 4 Circles in the Marketing Light Cone in establishing marketing goals and objectives and managing the marketing budget
- Working closely together with our PR agency to create stories and attention about the company and our product
- Owning the relationships with relevant analyst companies and other relevant collaborators.
Output after the first 12 months
- Successfully implemented new and innovative market strategies that drives our business forward
- Successfully driven the Partner Portfolio Teams, together with VP Alliances and Head of Partner & Customer Success, to reach the sales goals set out for each team.
- Successfully lead the Marketing Light Cone to function well as autonomous Circles that make quality decisions with data, mind, and heart.
- Taken full ownership over the strategic direction in the Marketing Light Cone, and overseen that all Circles are working based on the Circle Purpose Strategies, XGoals and KPI’s
Why even consider joining TimeXtender?
- This is a unique opportunity to join an ambitious, global, high-growth company that wants to have a true impact in the world through our core purpose: Empowering the world with data, mind, and heart. Because Time Matters.
- Talent attracts talent - you will find an incredibly high talent density throughout TimeXtender. You will become part of a company filled with diverse, curious, and passionate Xpeople around the world
- Several ways to grow your professional and personal skills in a unique, challenging, and innovative culture
- We network and have fun online, as well as we meetup on a regular basis, because we love spending time with all Xpeople
- A coming competitive remuneration and a great opportunity to invest at attractive levels
- Interact with professional peers in the Monterro sphere
- Working as an important part of a fully distributed organization with satellite offices around the world. We measure on output and we don’t count hours. We trust Xpeople to find the right life balance.
- A salary based on market value, a health insurance, and a beneficial pension scheme. As we do respect your time spent with us as well as with your family, we offer a paid maternity/paternity leave and offer Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Laptop, monitor, etc. and reimbursement of phone and internet cost. To help Xpeople to have an optimal home office setup, we let you expense up to a 1.000 USD for whatever improvements targeting your wellbeing are relevant.
About TimeXtender and the Xpeople
At TimeXtender, everything we do is 100% driven by our core purpose “Empower the world with data, mind, and heart”
We believe in simplify, automate, and execute, and we always engage fully charged - because time matters.
We have been on a mission since 2006 to automate the work around data estates with our market-leading Data Estate Builder.
We are 100% partner-driven, and we are happy to help our partners deliver cutting edge data estates to more than 3000 companies in 95 countries.
We are a fully distributed organization, with Xpeople of more than 10 nationalities working across 9 different time zones. We have a few satellite offices for co-creation and socializing, but our focus is always on finding the best possible talent around the world to join the Xpeople.
Just because we are a market leader in data estate builders and are experiencing rapid growth, we never relax our ambitions. We work relentlessly on our rolling KPIs for each quarter, ensuring that we constantly deliver. This keeps us on our toes and guides our decisions to become 100x bigger in the next 10 years.
We believe in autonomy and empowering the Xpeople by working in a Circle organization with no managers and hierarchies, all to foster innovation and execution power to drive us all forward - fast.
Reach out. We can't wait to hear from you!
For more questions
Contact Line Sakstrup
+4561381924 or firstname.lastname@example.org