Do you thrive in a role where you're both creative and analytical at the same time? Can you deliver bold, outcome-focused pieces that excite people in the way that our product deserves? Do you want to contribute to our purpose of "Empowering the World with data, mind, and heart. Because Time Matters."?
Then read on – you might be one we are looking for!
Time is our only finite resource, which is why we at TimeXtender constantly strive to simplify, automate, and execute on what matters most. In a world where data is omnipresent, we seek to go beyond data management into data empowerment with our future-proofed Data Estate Builder.
This role is remote in the UK, US or the Nordics!
Your role as Content Marketing Specialist
You will develop compelling copy that resonates with our target personas and contributes to us meeting aggressive growth targets. You love writing, have a sharp eye for details and new, exciting, and inventive ideas just pop out of your head every day. As a Content Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for creating and managing the development of content marketing assets on a global scale.
- Creation of marketing content assets. A key focus will be on developing email nurture campaigns and punchy ad copy while developing customer case studies, blogs, whitepapers, creating copy for social media posts and putting together scripts for videos.
- This role will be predominantly focused on content creation, but there will also be an element of building close relationships and working with agencies to deliver key content assets, including videos/animations.
- You’ll be in charge of the global content calendar with input from the demand generation teams.
- You will make sure that every piece of content published is consistent with our messaging, brand, SEO strategies and engages our target personas
- Writing for different audiences, from business leaders and budget holders to more technical roles, you will need to be able to create content focused on each of our core personas
- Measuring the impact of content created - you will be constantly assessing the performance of content to optimize output and contribute to the organization’s objectives
- Analyzing the content performance metrics and impact on downstream conversations and sharing insights internally.
- 3-5 years of working in a copywriting and/or marketing role (experience in the data and analytics industry ideal but not essential)
- Experience creating written content in a range of formats – from long-form white papers to sales 1-pagers and social media posts. Experience in managing the development of video assets is also preferable
- Specific copywriting experience with expertise in short-form content – ad copy, emails and landing pages and editing in particular
- You will have strong project management skills, to manage agencies and internal stakeholders to deliver a high quality of work to deadline
- Strong critical thinking and ability to deliver feedback effectively
- Resourceful – you will be part of a growing Marketing team that needs to be smart with time and resources
- We need someone who will always be pushing the team to try new formats/approaches to content
- Proficiency with putting together script video is a major plus.
We are looking for you, if you:
- Are an innovative and creative thinker who has an eye for detail
- Have your hand on the pulse of industry trends and the latest technologies
- Are a self-starter and able to plan your own time
- Are a strong writer with attention to detail who can gather information and communicate it effectively.
- Have a growth mindset - you are curious and want to learn, grow and succeed
- Are ready to roll up the sleeves and get things done - things change fast in a fast-growing scale-up!
- A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to join an ambitious, global, hyper-growth company that seeks to make a real impact on the world with our core purpose of "Empowering the world with data, mind, and heart. Because time matters."
- The opportunity to grow your professional and personal skills in a unique and innovative culture
- Working as a part of a fully distributed organization with satellite offices around the world. We measure on output and we don’t count hours. We trust Xpeople to find the right work-life balance.
- Becoming a part of a talented group of diverse, curious, and passionate colleagues worldwide who love to network and have fun online. We also meet up regularly because we love spending time with all Xpeople.
- A salary based on market value, health insurance, and a beneficial pension scheme
- Autonomy over your time - both the time you spend working and the time you spend recharging. This means a beneficial paid maternity/paternity leave and unlimited paid time off (PTO).
- Laptop, monitor, etc. and reimbursement of phone and internet cost. To help Xpeople to have an optimal home office setup, we let you expense up to a 1.000 USD for whatever improvements targeting your wellbeing are relevant.
Just can't wait to find out more about us? See our culture code here.
About TimeXtender and the Xpeople
At TimeXtender, everything we do is 100% driven by our core purpose “Empower the world with data, mind, and heart”
We believe in simplify, automate, and execute, and we always engage fully charged - because time matters.
We have been on a mission since 2006 to automate the work around data estates with our market-leading Data Estate Builder.
We are 100% partner-driven, and we are happy to help our partners deliver cutting edge data estates to more than 3000 companies in 95 countries.
We are a fully distributed organization, with Xpeople of more than 10 nationalities working across 9 different time zones. We have a few satellite offices for co-creation and socializing, but our focus is always on finding the best possible talent around the world to join the Xpeople.
Just because we are a market leader in data estate builders and are experiencing rapid growth, we never relax our ambitions. We work relentlessly on our rolling KPIs for each quarter, ensuring that we constantly deliver. This keeps us on our toes and guides our decisions to become 100x bigger in the next 10 years.
We believe in autonomy and empowering the Xpeople by working in a Circle organization with no managers and hierarchies, all to foster innovation and execution power to drive us all forward - fast.
We can't wait to hear from you!
For questions, please contact Joanne Mistove, Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
email@example.com@timextender.com or phone 301-263-5893